Thursday, August 6, 2015

Jackson From the Bungalow

I participated in a Secret Sister gift exchange at Convention last month and came away with a stunning swag bag of Jackson goodness from my friend and fellow team mate Lynn Darda. Let's take a look:


Good things come in small bags. I just don't know how she managed to get all this and more into one bag!{I never did get all of it back into the bag}


The bag all by itself is a beauty!

How could Raisenettes be any better?
Answer;  Wrapped in Jackson!



Not only are these four cards perfectly amazing, but they came packaged in that coordinating gift box.
Again, you see an awesome example of how to use that Jackson Paper Collection!

And it gets EVEN better! .... Check out what Lynn did with the Jackson papers, PML cards, and our Lagoon Paper Bags!
Yep ... that's a mini album and you can bet I'll be using this for "Camp Nana" photos!

And if all those creations were gift-enough from a very talented Secret Sister, there were two Honey Paper Bags adorned with Jackson tags and filled plump full with Bit 'o Honey!
What's that you say? The bags look rather flat and empty?
Well .... the Bit 'o Honey DID make it home with me and I used it to fuel me through the "unpacking after convention" process. I also blame those sweet laden little bags for putting my checked luggage overweight ....  {not really ... it was probably all those Disney Souvenir Pins!}

********************************

MANY the products you see featured in Lynn's artwork are due to retire on August 31st.
 You can see a complete listing of retiring Close To My Heart products HERE.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Lynn really outdid herself. Just priceless...every single piece!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!