Wednesday, July 1, 2015

RB Blog Hop: July Stamp of the Month!


Thanks for joining us! 
We're pleased to bring you some Stamp of the Month Inspiration!


If you hopped here from Lynn's Bungalow you're hot on the trail!

Rose Blossom Hops travel in a circle. You can hop on anywhere and travel in circle through 9 stops and end up where you started.

 Small. Simple. Inspiring. 

Hope you enjoy!

Your Hop Route is located at the bottom of this post in case you get lost.

*********************************

July 2015 Stamp of the Month
 "Life is Wonderful"




Oh haPPy dAY! Not only are we sharing artwork, but we have a
 FABULOUS-FIREWORKS-WORTHY deal for you in July!

This month's Stamp of the Month: "Life is Wonderful" can be yours FREE!



But wait! .... There's more .... 
You also have an opportunity to purchase Hostess Reward sets for just $5!!


~~~~~ visit my website HERE for details! ~~~~~

***************************

I'm a Fourth of July gal all day long so I applied a little red-white-blue love to create this summertime celebration card.



The navy stripe paper is from Paper Fundamentals. I also used Outdoor Denim and Cranberry cardstock, Shimmer Trim, Bitty Sparkles,White Stars, White Daisy and Cranberry inks, Cranberry Striped Ribbon,  and .... 
 my must-have-fav supply ...
 Thin Foam Tape!





Wishing you all a
 Safe and Happy Fourth of July!


Now, it's my pleasure to send you off to BARBARA so you can see for yourself how wonderfully creative she is!



Blog Hop Map:

Brenda 
Lynn
Marg - You are Here!
Barbara
Shelly 
Morgan
Cathy A
Mary Newman
Amy

































9 comments:

  1. So many fun details! I love the bling around the stars, the fussy cut "wonderful" and your red, white, and blue colors. I never would have thought to do this. Great idea for journaling card on a July 4th layout as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red, white, and blue - perfect! A really nice change with this stamp set, too! I love the little gem detail, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the details Marg. Using the blue cardstock with the white ink is awesome for a 4th of July card. The glitter tags are such a cute accent. Your work always inspires me! Happy 4th to you and your family too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out great. Love this set with your patriotic color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even think to use this as a 4th of July/summer card, but it really does work perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the patriotic feel to this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you went red, white and blue with this set. I would have never thought of it and it's just perfect. What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you ... for a fantastic, fresh, creative, & patriotic masterpiece. I would copy it but I can never make white stamping look so good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!