Wednesday, July 15, 2015

RB Blog Hop: Tag! You're It!




Thanks for joining us! 
We're featuring our favorite Hostess Rewards Stamp Sets this time around.

Rose Blossom Hops travel in a circle. You can hop on anywhere and travel in circle through 5 stops and end up where you started.

 Small. Simple. Inspiring. 

Hope you enjoy!

Your Hop Route is located at the bottom of this post in case you get lost.


I used the "Tagged with Love" Hostess Rewards set to make the cards I swapped at this year's annual convention. {WOW! We had a swell time in Anaheim California!} I really love this set because the tags are cut from our Art Philosophy Cartridge and are so easy to stamp in any color you choose. The variety of sentiments makes this set a real keeper!



I've really taken to the white-on-white look and recreated it by using CTMH Embossing Folders for added texture and design. I had a blast digging into my Washi Tape, Shimmer Trim, Ribbons, Twines, and Bling to create a wide variety of color combinations and designs. 







The possibilities are endless when you use Close To My Heart products!
And during the month of July you can get your hands on an 
Exclusive Hostess Rewards stamp set for just $5.00! 


Visit my website HERE to get all the details or email me at
theparge@gmail.com


As always ... we appreciate you hopping with the Rose Blossoms and hope you join us on August 1st for some Stamp of the Month fun!

I'm sending you off to Kim Hill's Violets and Sunshine blog where you'll always find something really cool and inspiring!

**************
Here's your Hop Route in case you get side tracked!
Brenda
Lynn
Marg -You are Here!
Kim Hill
Cathy A

7 comments:

  1. These are great Marg! Love the white space and the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be still my Washi lovin' heart! I love these cards!!! Fabulous use of embossing and the colors are so lively and cheerful. This is a fantastic set! (Love that we used it in totally different ways, too. Really shows how versatile the stamps are.) 😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these cards are stunning! The white background with the awesome pop of color looks incredible. And you mixed the colors so well! It makes me want to get out a color wheel and try some experimenting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just adorable cards Marg! Love your emblossing and the colors you put together on the tags is perfection! You just sold me on this stamp set......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marg, these tags are so versatile and I love what you've done with them. It's time to get the embossing folders out again.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marg, your cards are fabulous! I love the embossing and the fun tags with twine. LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how "clean" and simple these are! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!