Friday, May 1, 2015

RB Blog Hop! May Stamp of the Month



Happy Spring and Welcome to another Rose Blossom Blog Hop!
As always, the first hop of the month is devoted to the Stamp of the Month.


You likely hopped here from Brenda who, by the way is the lovely and talented lady who started all this crazy-awesome Rose Blossom Blog Hop business and keeps all of us inspired! 

Rose Blossom Hops are always traveled in a circle. 
You can hop on anywhere, make 8 hop-stops {comment if so inclined} and end off where you started.
  Small. Simple. Inspiring.
Your Hop Route is located at the bottom of this post in case you get lost.



 May 2015 Stamp of the Month
"Just Sayin'"


Get all the details HERE

****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****
In keeping with my focus on storytelling through scrapbooking, I used our SOTM to embellish a layout that documents a really special day I spent with my youngest grandson. Having just turned three, he's active, happy, full of fun, and an absolute joy to be around. One-on-one time with each of my g-kids is something I treasure and this day was no exception:


I've taken to digging into my Fundamentals Paper Packs to create layouts. These paper packs offer great color and pattern choices for photo-focused layouts. This layout features a color combo of Outdoor Denim, Canary, Cranberry, Pear, and White Daisy.

Here are some of the embellishments I made using our Stamp of the Month

I also used a couple of tried and true alphabet stamp sets: Token Alphabet and Poster Board. Both are retired but remain on active duty in my craft room! You can check out the current selection of Alphabet Stamp Sets right HERE.

Thanks for hopping by. Your next stop is BARB who is sure to have something special to share!

****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****

Shop my website for beautifully coordinated paper craft supplies, albums, how-to books and much more. www.margvp.ctmh.com

Here's your Hop Map:

10 comments:

  1. Such a fun layout! And I love the bold colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love EVERYTHING about this layout. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this layout! Your g-son is very cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy is this a cute layout!! Just when I thought I was done studying, I saw another detail!! So smart to use the Paper Fundamentals when we don't have a paper pack that works. I love the bold colors for a little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the sentiment stam says "full of goodness"! Love the primary color scheme and how it works with your photos. The series of selfies are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! Love how you used the circle stamp as a background to the letter stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous layout Marg, good to see lots of photos featured :) Your son is gorgeous too

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie! And what a perfect layout for him. You're such an inspiration, Marg!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I admire your work so much Marg....again you have hit it out of the ballpark. Love all the little details and the use of the May SOTM with the font is really cute. Your subject is adorable and your love for him shines through in these pictures. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Oh Boy" is exactly what I said when I saw this layout. I know this is about the stamps BUT can I just say how amazing that layout is?? It's so perfect for so many things. I looooooove all of the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!