Wednesday, April 15, 2015

RB Blog Hop! Mini Memories

Welcome to our Seasonal Expressions 2 Blog Hop!

 This month there are seven Rose Blossoms showing off some of their favorite new products from  Close To My Heart's Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book.

You'll  travel in a circle and end off where you began. 
The Hop List is located at the bottom of this post in case you need it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay. First off. It was love at first sight when I spotted the Jackson Collection in our new product line-up. If that wasn't enough, Close To My Heart added a couple of mini albums that are sure to keep me in gift-giving mode for quite some time!

For this little gem, I combined the new My Creations Mini Folio with the Jackson papers, assortment pack, complements, and the stamp set from the Jackson Workshop on the Go Kit.



Happy Camper 2014 memories I highlighted here:

The day I bought this vintage doozie and my son kindly towed it to the little campground he made for me at his hobby farm.

The night two of my granddaughters formed the "VK Girls Only Club" by the light of a Coleman lantern.

The chilly September weekend I spent scrap booking in total peace and quiet. Flannel jammies and cozy fireplace included!



The scrap booking Workshops on the Go kits include a D-Size Stamp Set centered around making pages and layouts. But that never stops me from putting them to work in other ways! Every six months or so I go through my stamp library and weed out some of my lesser used sets. I have yet to part with any Workshop on the Go set ... they're big, versatile, timeless, trendy, fun, and a great value!

Just in case you're curious ... 
Here's one of the layouts I made using the Jackson Workshop on the Go


Here's a close-up of the Jackson Workshop on the Go:




Simply in L.O.V.E. with this new collection!

Thanks for stopping by The Tator Patch!
Feel free to comment on this or any stop along the way ... it's always appreciated!

YOUR NEXT STOP ON THE HOP: BARB!



Here's your Hop Map:
Marg - You are HERE!
Shelly - Just One Pretty Piece
Morgan - Tweet Scraps
Cathy A - These Eager Hands



7 comments:

  1. Marg,
    You make me want to drop what I'm doing and run to my room and get out the Workshop on the Go! Unfortunately, work is calling, but I definitely know what I'm doing this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have inspired me to pull out that little album tomorrow. It is so cute, and you stored your memories beautifully in it! I didn't know you camped there and scrapped! I loved reading that, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marg..you ROCK! Love your folios, the pictures & everything about it. Your layout is beautiful as well. So nice to have some quiet time to scrap your memories. Your camper is a great place to create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Awesome! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love your mini album. Kraft + Jackson makes a great pair. I totally agree with you about the WOTG stamp sets as they are so versatile. Your camper looks like tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!