Friday, May 15, 2015

RB Blog Hop: Taste of Summer!


Welcome to our Rose Blossom Hop! 

You likely hopped here from Lynn's Bungalow and just know you'll be scrap-lifting! (I do it on a regular basis!)

Rose Blossom Hops travel in a circle. You can hop on anywhere and travel in circle through 7 stops and end up where you started. Small. Simple. Inspiring. Hope you enjoy!

Your Hop Route is located at the bottom of this post in case you get lost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're highlighting the exclusive TASTE OF SUMMER products.
Bright, fruity, delicious fun!
Get all the details right HERE!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I snap a HUGE number of photos in June-July-August. Summer is my favorite, busiest, and most fun time of year. This month's "Taste of Summer" paper pack and complimenting stamp set is perfect for the many layouts, mini photo gifts, cards, and tags I have in mind for this coming summer season. Just so happens that I'm already preparing layouts and today I'm sharing a "sampler" style title page I created.



I'm highlighting most of my favorite summer fun-stuff: 

  • Ice creamy frozen treats! (I still get giddy when I hear the ice cream truck rolling through the neighborhood!)
  • Strawberry picking (jam ... yummy!)
  • Camping in my old way-back time machine camper (she's a beauty)
  • Soaking up the sun (like a river turtle on a rock)
  • Fourth of July (best holiday in the whole world)
  • Close To My Heart Convention (I'm Disney bound with my Rose Blossom sisters!)
  • Pool Party Splashin' in our newly renovated pool (finally!)
  • An over-the-top Birthday BBQ for a special someone. ( better get those invites out!)
  • Icey cold, fruity-fresh white wine Sangria .... need I say more?




This piece will be displayed in my DESIGNER DECOR SHADOW BOX until it gets placed as a title page in my Summer 2015 Album. Here's a peak at how I use my frames:


My "Happy Place"



So ... As I worked through this project, I got a little crazy digging through a stash of wonderful Close To My Heart products. I'm having a blast working with TASTE OF SUMMER and I hope you do too!

Supplies List:
Taste of Summer Paper Pack and Exclusive Stamp Set
Artbooking Cartridge
Shihan Markers
Inks: Sunset, Pear, Gypsy, Canary, Hollyhock, Cotton Candy, Topiary
Pigments: Outdoor Denim, White Daisy, Canary
Bitty Sparkles, Red Enamel hearts, White Enamel Stars, Retired Blue Opaques
Green Glitter paper
Stamp Sets: Blossom Card WOTG D1649, Camper Crazy C1578, Beach Gear A1164, Fancy Fair B1440, Keyboard Alpha B1416
....and my new favorite product: THIN FOAM TAPE! lovelovelove this stuff!

Now, I'm sending you off to visit the charming and ever-inspiring (in more ways than one) Shelly at Just One Pretty Piece!

Here's your Hop Map:

  • Brenda Rose Blossom Legacies
  • Lynn  From My Bungalow
  • Marg Your are HERE 
  • Shelly Just One Pretty Piece
  • Kim Hill Violets and Sunshine
  • Cathy A  These Eager Hands
  • Amy Paisley's Playhouse

13 comments:

  1. First, I love your happy place. Those frames with your artwork are so special. If I created that terrific title page I'd want to look at it over and over. I will come back to look more than once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rockin' the sampler idea. Love how you are using the frames to showcase product and decorate your scrap space, which by the way is way to neat and organized! your machine covers are super cute too! Great ideas here my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word! It took me so long to look at this project. I was glad for the close-ups so that I could really study detail. This is amazing artwork!! That detail is incredible and so well thought out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talk about lifting your spirits and getting ready for summer! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so much fun, Marg! (Just like you!) And what a perfect way to show off the patterns in this paper pack. It's just FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Marg, this makes me happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great ideas! I always forget about showing off my title pages, and I love how you display everything until you move them to your albums. I also love how you used different stamp sets to show off your favorite summer activities - so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It doesn't get an more spectacular than this. I am drooling over every square!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is adorable! Love your creativity. This will be hard to put away when it's time to frame a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Marg! Love your idea of showing your 2015 fun events in this frame. All the details and stories behind them are fabulous. So very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your sampler and your wall. What a fun way to kick off your Summer 2015 album.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!