Sunday, March 1, 2015

RB Blog Hop Time! March Stamp of the Month


Welcome to another Rose Blossom Blog Hop ... So happy you could join us!

Our hops move in a full circle, You can start anywhere and travel through all the stops until you end off where you started. There's a list of all the hop-stop blogs at the bottom of this post in case you need it. Let's get started!

You likely came from Lynn's blog. She gave us a sneak peek at her creation yesterday and I must say "oh my!" She's an inspiration to all of us on the team!

I used the March Stamp of the Month to create a 12x12 page for my "middle g-kid". She's a wonderful, kind, and giving little soul who always has a smile and the best-ever hugs for me. I'm one lucky Nana to have this little girl in my life!


The title is inspired by one of the little sentiments in the stamp set.

I used the squiggly-doodle line stamps to create the photo frames. 
The little pendents are stamped with the frilly-loopy line stamps. 
I used the small phrases and sentiments as accent words in my journaling.

March 2015 Stamp of the Month: "Choose Happy"

Once again, we thank you for joining us! Your comments and continued support is appreciated by all of us on the Rose Blossom Team!

Your next stop will be BARB who has a real passion for all things paper and ink!


Here's your Hop List:
Lynn  
Marg You are here!

All project supplies by Close To My Heart.  
Visit my website for 24/7 shopping and inspiration:


10 comments:

  1. This is a genius use of this stamp!! Not only is this layout titled "choose happy" but it is filled with happiness through great embellishment placement. And those photos? Well, you know I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout - you made your own frames with the border stamps and used the inspiring "choose happy" quote for your title. I think this really shows that you don't have to take a stamp set exactly as it is - you really can make it your own. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you would do a super cool layout with this set! I love the chalkboard look and how you were inspired to use the sentiment for your title, which is perfect for these sweet photos. I really like how you mixed in the tiny sentiment stamps with your own handwriting, you smart lady! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you scrapbooked with this set. There's a whole lot of love in this layout. Is it in a frame? It should be hanging on a wall in that sweet little g-kid's room!! Your handwriting looks so cute with this set too! Great work g-mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marg...you are the Bomb! Love this layout. It was a fun stamp set to work with and you aced it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that pendent idea! The whole layout is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute layout! I love how you used the stamp and the colors in this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun, chalkboard feeling layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable (and brilliant) layout, as usual Marg! :) You are my scrappy inspiration! Love that banner and all the bling. You have such an eye for detail!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marg, that scrapbook layout is sooo pretty! I love the black background with the pastels of Brushed! I love the balance of the square frames! You did a lovely job with this!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!