Sunday, February 22, 2015

Swag Bag Fun

Spent a lovely weekend scrapping and creating with a couple of friends and my daughter. Just being able to sit back, chat, laugh, and get pampered with home-cooked meals and stellar hospitality was simply wonderful!

In honor of the upcoming Academy Awards, I thought it would be fun to create swag bags for my weekend companions. The "Better With a Friend" stamp set was perfect for these bookmarks:


That adorable stamp set is one of several Hostess Reward picks available until August 31st.


I slipped the bookmarks into these gold-glitzy bags I found at Target for $1.00
Swag gifts included K-Cups, specialty chocolates from Daniela's in Forest Lake along with the swaggy bookmarks.

Good times, great friends, special memories .... thanks ladies!


Supplies used:
Stamp Set: D1608 Better with a Friend {Hostess Reward Set}
Cardstock: White Daisy, Cranberry, Lagoon
Ink: Archival Black
Paper Fundamentals
Clear Sparkles, and Purple Gems
Shihan Markers
Thistle and Slate Ribbon
**clear bookmark sleeves: sorry, can't remember where I bought these

Thanks for stopping by. 
Your comments are welcome and always appreciated!

4 comments:

  1. Great idea and these bookmarks are super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and these bookmarks are super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved my swag bag....but more than that, I loved our time together. You are the just the best, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!