Sunday, March 15, 2015

RB-Blog Hop: What We Love!

Welcome to our Blog Hop ... so pleased you could join us!

For this hop, we're sharing  a little about ourselves and what we love about being 
Close To My Heart Consultants.

You likely came over from Brenda, who, I might add is a phenomenal team leader and one of the reasons I joined CTMH nearly 4 years ago. Brenda reflects what we love most about this company. Warmth, inspiration, paper love, creativity, and accomplishment. For that, we are all blessed to have her as a friend, a mentor, and a leader. 

As for me, I used this hop assignment as an opportunity to create a "10 Things I Love" page using  fun cuts from our Art Philosophy and Artbooking cartridges. I've been wanting to use these cuts  ever since I laid eyes on them. {So many cuts. So little time!} 

There are oodles of reasons why I love being a CTMH Consultant. 
Here are just a few, in no particular order:


A little bit about me: 

I work full-time plus managing our family business. Cars, truck, trailers. Far from glamorous, and no creativity required. I've been snapping photos for what seems like all my life, scrapbooking for over 20 years, and joined Close To My Heart in May 2011. Yep! Fuel and oil by day. Paper and ink by night. That's me!

I'm able to manage a small but successful Close To My Heart business by utilizing online tools, social media, and offering workshops at retreats, craft clubs, and day crops. I'm always happy to share what I do and the passion I have for memory keeping. Close To My Heart has given me the opportunity to run at my own speed, grow as a paper crafter, and support my efforts every step of the way. It's been an awesome four years and I look forward to many, many more!


If you have any interest (even a little bit) in joining Close To My Heart, I encourage you to contact me. I'd be happy to answer and questions. Take a look at the fabulous kits Close To My Heart has to offer New Consultants this month:


I'm sending you off to the ever-creative-always inspiring-up-to-her-elbows-in-paper and ink BARB!

Here's your Hop Route in case you need it:
Brenda
Marg - You are here!
Barbara 
Kim Hill
Cathy A


Love that you took the time to hop with us!
Hope to see you again April 1st when we bring you some Stamp of the Month inspiration!

6 comments:

  1. Great layout, great photo and 10 great reasons...so glad that I got the chance to meet you through this CTMH adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome use of the Artbooking layout - it's always fun to see other people's "why"s in this business. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, beautiful lady...inside and out. I'm so blessed to have Brenda and her team on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marg, I can't even tell you what this layout means to me. Your level-headed journey has been most wonderful to watch, and it's inspiring to me to see where you are now. Truly, you have found your niche, and I am so happy for you! I can't wait to spend time with you throughout this year again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Over the Top layout and story of your CTMH journey. Love your artwork and am so happy to have met you Marg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute layout! Love your list and all the cute touches you added to your page.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!