Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Studio J: Yuletide Carol Layouts

Happy to report my Christmas 2014 photos are all scrapped and my story is told, thanks in large part to Studio J's exclusive Yuletide Carol Express Collection.

I used a combination of the pre-designed Studio J layouts, Studio J custom templates, and traditional paper layouts to complete my project.

Today, I'll share the digital {Studio J} portion of my project. There are 101 photos total across these 13 layouts.

This is a pre-designed title and back page from the Yuletide Carol Express Collection:


I used 7 of the 10 layouts available in the Yuletide Carol Express Collection:









These were created using the Custom Layout feature with the Yuletide Carol Kit:






These collage pages were made using Studio J's No Limits feature with Yuletide Carol elements layered on top of the collages I created with PicMonkey:




To create your own Yuletide Carol Christmas album layouts, visit Studio J, sign into or create your free account today and start telling your December 2014 story. No software to purchase and download.



Thanks for stopping by .... You're always welcome here!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the Studio J Queen strikes again! Fabulous photos and you put them together so well in these layouts. "Be Calm and Frost On" has to be my favorite embellishment alteration, lol. Looks like a wonderful Christmas for you and your family. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layouts, love the way you presented them here and REALLY REALLY love that you have finished pages for Christmas ready to slip in your albums for everyone to look at. Awesome productivity!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!