Thursday, February 5, 2015

Fun Pocket Card

I was at an area Scrap-a-Thon event last week and picked up on a great little pocket card idea.

Here's my first attempt at recreating the card:


 You could easily slip a small photo, or gift card in with your message too!


Pretty cool huh? This card was very easy to cut and assembly. To make 12 cards, I used six sheets of cardstock and 1 sheet of pattern paper. I kept the stamping and embellishing simple too.  Right up my creative alley.

Supplies used:
Brushed Paper Pack
Cardstock: White Daisy, Juniper
Inks: Hollyhock, Canary
Stamp Set: "Your Own Kind of Wonderful" D1627
Hostess Reward stamp set: "A Variety of Thanks" B1471
Bitty Sparkles

For these and other great products:
Shop and Be Inspired 24/7 at margvp.ctmh.com

1 comment:

  1. This is a fun fold!! I am looking forward to scrapping with you next weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!