Monday, January 26, 2015

Year>>Noted: Plus 1 Cards


This month's team challenge was to create something with the exclusive Year>>Noted papers PLUS  
one (1) alternative color from Close To My Heart's 40-Color Palette.

I chose Chocolate as an accent color and added a touch of Glacier when I made these cards:



I used Pattern #24 from Make It From Your Heart Vol 2
It's so easy and fun to use all the great patterns and design ideas in our books!
You can find this and all of Close To My Heart's How-To Books here:




Other Supplies Used: 
Stamp: A1170 Doodle Designs
Stamp: B1467 You Mean the World to Me
Stamp: C1561 One Way Borders
Ink: Chocolate, Glacier
Cardstock: Chocolate and White Daisy
Metallic Baker's Twine



If you haven't heard ... The exclusive Year>>Noted Paper Kit is only available until January 31st!
You can find all the details right here:


Shop and Be Inspired 24/7


Thanks for taking the time to stop by the Tator Patch ... 
You're the best!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. You are really on a roll with this kit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DELICIOUS! I love that little scribble circle stamp too! One of my new faves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fabulous! Love what you've done with YN and the Chocolate color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!