Thursday, January 15, 2015

RB Blog Hop: Year>>Noted


Welcome to our Year>>Noted Blog Hop!
You may have hopped over from Lynn's blog and I'm very sure you were delighted!

There are 7 crafty stops along the way. 
 You'll hop in a circle and end off where you began.
The "Hop List" is located at the end of this post in case you need it!

************

I'm a huge fan of "found photos". You know the ones. You find them when digging through your stash. The ones you totally forgot you had. The ones that melt your heart and make you pause to count your blessings. Ya, you have them too.{somewhere}!

Well, here's what I did with my recent finds and Close To My Heart's Year>>Noted papers, stamp set, and gold foil stickers:


I'm loving the Year>>Noted papers with our Chocolate card stock.
I also used Pattern 14 from "Make It From Your Heart" Vol I



You'll find that crazy-awesome Arrow Embossing Folder right HERE!

I have plenty of paper leftover for more crafty fun and I'll most certainly be keeping that stamp set in my collection for future projects. I'm thinking mini albums, desk calendars, cards, tags .... oh my!

Year>>Noted is available with or without the Kraft Mini Album.
Here's a closer look at what the Year>>Noted Kit looks like:

Click HERE for details on how you can get yours today!
**Offer ends January 31st**

Now... I'm sending you off to the always inspiring and oh-so-crafty Barb.

As always, we're so glad you took the time to stop and hop.
We aim to inspire!


{HOP LIST}
Marg at I Didn't Have Potatoes **Your are here**
Barbara at Created by Barbara
Shelly at Just One Pretty Piece
Kim Hill at Violets and Sunshine
Cathy Arbuckle at These Eager Hands

11 comments:

  1. Oh my word, is she ever adorable!!! This paper is perfect for your sweet little Lily!! What I was really struck by (after I got over the photos) was the placement of your embellishments. Perfectly stated so as to keep the eye on Lily. What a great job, Marg!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear you are the queen of layouts! Paper and studio j! They are always so clean cut plus you have cute grandbabies too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Marg, these are stunning pages. Love the chocolate background. Lily just steals the show, too! SUCH a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adding chocolate to this kit was the perfect complement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layouts are wonderful, and I love that you Used a pattern from the book. Time to get mine off the shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful layout! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Now I know I have to have an extra paper pack just for this. :) Mind if I scraplift for my daughter's book? You can message me, or go to my blog and leave a comment - www.casandra-scrappinbliss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chocolate looks fabulous with those colors! And your layout is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marg I love this! All of the details are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Marg, you've done another amazing layout! Your Lily is so adorable! Did you buy her the outfit to match the paper, lol? I really like the Chocolate with these colors. And I agree with Brenda, your design perfectly supports the photos as the main attraction!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!