Saturday, September 20, 2014

Workshop: Thankful Heart Journal Box

I'm pleased to be putting workshops back on my calendar again. For the next several months my workshops will feature artwork from the Annual Inspirations book. There are so many lovely pieces we all ooh and awe over. Maybe it's time we dig in and recreate some of that great stuff!


Spots are filling up fast so I recommend that you call, text, or email me soon to reserve your spot in the session of your choice.

Please bring basic class tools and your choice of adhesive.
Basic Tools
{sample only ... you use what suits you best}

For your convenience
I have some basics and adhesives on hand and available for sale at every class.



Thanks for stopping by .... enjoy a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!