Saturday, September 20, 2014

Artbooking: Eight is Great!

Rearranging a few things in my crafty-room and realized that I never shared this mini album with everyone.

I made this for my #1 G-Son (he's a very active 8 year old) using the Artbooking Cartridge and a project-cut guide developed by Pam Thorn http://pjayscorner.blogspot.com/

There are elements from the now retired Pro-Player product line used here BUT keep in mind that this same project can be re-created using any other paper line. Our current Wanderful product line comes to mind.







Mr. #1 G-Son gave me a 2-thumbs up on this mini album .... why not? It's all about him!

Thanks for stopping by ... enjoy your weekend!


2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic!! Did you give it to him?? I would keep it for myself if I made something so terrific.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did give it to him Shelly. He always loves the little things I make for him! Thanks for following my blog ....it means alot!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!