Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Studio J: Fun!

I thankful that my g-kids LOVE to get out and play! I used photos from an afternoon we spent at the local bowling and arcade. Good old fashion family fun .... can't beat that!

I chose the "Fanfare" kit to feature all the fun we had:


Here's a STUDIO J TIP!

Use preexisting layout elements as placement markers when customizing your layout. 

For example:

Many of the STARS you see placed across the layout are BUTTONS on the original template/layout. 
Studio J layouts are designed to be balanced and artistic. It's easy to customize your layout by simply substituting the original accent with the Stickease or Embellishment of your choice. Simply place those elements directly over the pre-exisiting ones, then remove the originals by "unchecking" the "Show toggle accents" option under the Embellishments tab. You'll maintain that lovely, eye-catching balance with ease!

To learn more about Studio J go HERE .... sign in or create your FREE ACCOUNT and start playing today!

***I offer FREE Studio J Training!
***Contact me for details! theparge@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!