Monday, June 23, 2014

Studio J: Playlist

The happiest sounds in my house include the giggles and chatter created by five little people. I used the Pro-Player kit in Studio J to create this simple layout to feature my "Playlist". I'm one happy Nana when I tune this in!



It's fun, easy and free to play around with multiple paper kits in Studio J. Drag your photos into multiple layouts until you get the look that makes you smile. My first instinct was to go with the Tinkerin' kit. I liked it well enough but really loved the modern look of Pro-Player. No paper wasted and a guaranteed great layout every time with Studio J!

To learn more about Studio J go to my website HERE , log into or create your FREE ACCOUNT and start telling your stories today!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!