Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Studio J: Title Pages

Creating title pages for your album projects is totally stress-free with Studio J.

My sons are ages 30 and 32. I FINALLY have their baby/childhood/school years albums done {Thanks Studio J!} and here are the title pages I created.

I'll be sharing more layouts from these albums in future posts.



I used a simple photo collage and the "Victory" Kit.

Studio J Tip:

Studio J is designed to get the job done with ease and with lovely results. Try not to "over-think" photo placement when creating a collage page. After all, you know all those photos are favorites .. right? So, keep it simple, stress-free, and enjoy your creation. 

Learn more about Studio J HERE .... login or create your FREE account and start sharing your stories today!

My Studio J workshops are FREE! Contact me for details: theparge@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!