Thursday, February 13, 2014

Hang Your Creativity on a Wall

LOVE that Close To My Heart carried this Workshop Kit over to the new Idea Book:
 
Here's a fun and trendy project for your home or as a gift. I made this one for my son and soon to be daughter-in-law. They're planning a June wedding and we couldn't be happier for them ... they really are perfect for each other!
 

 

I made this "straight out of the box" because I just love what CTMH did with the design. The frame is available all by itself so you can let your creativity run wild then hang it on a wall! Versatility .... that's what we crafters need and Close To My Heart has it!

Order your kit HERE!

Product Description

Create a stylish decorative art piece to display in your home using the items in this kit
and your ingenuity.
Designed Decor Frame Kit Contents
Designed Decor Colonial White Frame
My Acrylix® Frame Kit Stamp Set (B-size)
Kraft Paper Die-Cut Shapes
Mini Wooden Clothespins
Baker's Twine Hemp
 
 
There are 2 Designer Décor Frames available:
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by the Tator Patch!


1 comment:

  1. Your project turned out great! I am happy this carried over as well because Iove mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!