Friday, February 28, 2014

Artbooking: Too Much Fun Mini Album

I host a workshop once a month and this is what I have in store for my March attendees.


This fun versatile mini album is one of ten ready to cut mini albums on the Artbooking Cartridge.

Some of the page designs are loosely based on a Close To My Heart Album Retreat project.

Loving that little envelope! 


Pocket pages are the best ever ... ticket stubs, notes, receipts, and more.

You don't have to embellish at all if you don't want to. 
This album is large enough to mat and fit your 4x6 photos and add lots of journaling if you'd like!

I used my overlay scraps to make the polka dots on the right page.

Here's a close-up of two embellishment clusters.


I used the color palette from the new Jubilee Collection: Indian Corn Blue, Cranberry, Honey, Topiary, Cocoa, and White Daisy

All stamped images are from the coordinating stamp sets that come in your Artbooking Bundle.

I always encourage you to dig into your stash and use the lovely embellishments you have on hand.

However, you can click and shop some of the current items I used on this project:

Woodgrain Washi Tape
Honey Triangle Washi Tape
Ruby Chevron Washi Tape
Blue-Green Epoxy Bubbles
Bronze Shimmer Trim
Dots Embossing Folder
Baker's Twine

Thanks for stopping by .... 
Have a wonderfully fun and hopefully crafty weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!