Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Washi Thanks

I have the best customers a scrappy girl could ask for! The Spring-Summer 2014 Idea Book has been so well received and I just want to THANK YOU for a FABULOUS FEBRUARY!


Maybe I've known you for quite awhile, or maybe we just met at a recent event, I hope we can continue the fun and fellowship this hobby brings. It is a blessing and an honor to be sharing this craft with you!

Be sure to check the 'Events & Workshops" tab for a listing of upcoming classes, crops, and retreats. In the meantime, don't hesitate to call, text, or email if there's anything I might assist you with.

Yours Truly, Marg

***********
Supplies used:

Jubilee B&T patterned paper
White Daisy cardstock
Ruby Chevron Washi 
Gold Dot Washi
Lagoon Houndstooth Chevron
Cranberry Baker's Twine
Lagoon Ink
Stamp Set: Banner Wishes













4 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity and clean lines of this card. The colors are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice card and very nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card!! The colors are perfect together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!