Monday, January 13, 2014

Artbooking: Everyday

I've really been inspired by the current Close To My Heart Idea Book. Every edition is packed full of inspiration ... no wonder so many of us keep each edition handy for those times when we just need a little creative bump!

When I saw the Artbooking layout on page 59 of the Autumn-Winter 2013 Idea Book I knew I just had to recreate it. So .... I did!




I used a combination of the default 11" cuts, fit to length, and real dial size cuts to make the various components.

This layout is a great example of how to make use of the coordinating stamp sets and dimensional elements that come with the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.

Did you know that Close To My Heart has a Video Series called Artbooking Made Easy? Check it out and see what all the buzz is about!
 
Thanks for stopping by ... have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Marg! I love this layout! I adore the white on white layering. The banner and the speech bubble are just perfect. I love the photo frames, too-- and of course, your photos are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!