Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Artbooking: Mr. Football


Wanna talk football? I have an 8 year old grandson who will talk your ear off! He was so excited to join his school team this past year. He practiced hard and played well .... we're proud of him!


Have I mentioned how much I LOVE the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge?
This layout is straight out of the book .... everything cut in about 15 minutes leaving the size set @ 11"


Here are a few other little tricks I used on this layout:





You'll bee seeing a lot more Artbooking here at the Tator Patch .... I've got the hang of it and just can't get enough! .... If you are a local crafter, my next class is scheduled for Thursday February 20th. Details will be posted next week.

Wishing you a crafty-fun-creative day. 
Stop by again sometime!

2 comments:

  1. wow! Great tips. Love your patterned paper and how you used the chevron stamps. Really great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic layout! Love that number background….might have to borrow that for my son's basketball layout… :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!