Saturday, December 21, 2013

Going into Retirement

I just want to remind everyone that Close To My Heart has a number of products that are due to retire on January 31st! All products on the Retiring Items List are available while supplies last.

This morning I noticed that some items on the retirement list are running low or are no longer available.  Here are some of my best sellers these last 6 months ..... if you meant to pick any of these up, NOW is the time to place that order!






There are many stamp sets retiring as well (too many favs to list here!). Visit my website and check that list today!

When you place any order between now and January 17th, you'll be put in the Last Chance Mystery Hostess drawing for a $25 Gift Certificate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!