Friday, December 20, 2013

Studio J: Good Times

***I'm revisiting 2013 this week as I share some Studio J layout from my 2013 Year in Review Album


Good times as I watched my two Florida G-Kids enjoy some good 'ol fashion Minnesota dockside fun!

 
Notice how I was able to convert the long journal/text box (far right) to a photo well. I think it adds a nice point of interest for the layout and made this photo itself more appealing. Studio J allows for lots of photo-play .... if you don't like your photo placement or size, no worries .... simply "undo" and play some more!
 
Despite the very cold weather these past few weeks, looking at this layout warms my heart.  I love memory keeping!
 
Warm winter wishes to you and yours .....
Thanks for stopping by the Tator Patch!

1 comment:

  1. I love the journal patch turned photo well. Love studio J!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!