Monday, August 19, 2013

Workshop Fun with Lola Cards

I like to dabble in card making in between scrapbook and gift projects. Making a card is also something I can fit in on week nights when I don't have a lot of time to play with paper.
 
I look forward to each new Close To My Heart Idea book because there are so many lovely and inspiring cards to see. And for the past couple of years, there's been Card Workshops on the Go!
 
The latest kits featured in the Autumn-Winter 2013 book are especially exciting. In fact, when I received my first round of new product back in July, I went straight for the Laughing Lola Cardmaking Workshop. Easy to follow instructions, simple cuts, and a stamp set that I will put on my "keep forever" list make these cards a treat to create.
 
Take a look: 
 
 
 Each kit comes with enough paper, twine, sparkles, card bases, and envelopes to make 15 cards (5 of each design). You also get an exclusive stamp set that is sure to inspire more fun creations!
 
 
 
 




Would you like to "test run" a card workshop?
Check out my September Workshop!!!
 
 
  • This workshop is open to individuals and groups.
  • Pick your date and time.
  • I bring all the supplies.
  • You'll earn the Hostess Rewards!
 
Now doesn't that sound like fun?
 
Thanks for stopping by .....
Wishing you a crafty day!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. These cards are even prettier in person! Great idea for a workshop Marg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a workshop Marg! It is so nice to be able to utilize what CTMH has already prepared for us - love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!