Friday, August 30, 2013

EMS Sketch Challenge: Babycakes

The second I saw the August sketch at Even More Scrapping I knew I was going to take out my new Babycakes Paper Pack and Canvas Elements.

I really appreciate that Close To My Heart papers and their coordinating Stickease, Canvas, or Dimensional Elements can be used to create beautiful layouts without having to ink, stamp, or fussy cut. Not all my scrap gal-pals and customers use stamping techniques on their layouts. That's why, when I see terrific sketches like the one Cheryl created for August, I get all excited! The photos take center stage on this layout but there's still plenty of creative space for the canvas shapes and journaling!

**unfortunately I did not finish my Studio J print project in time to get the photos on this layout but I decided to share it anyway ... as is!

Here's the sketch:


And here's what I did with it:



Supplies used:

Babycakes Pack Pack
Babycakes Complements
Baker's Twine

Thanks for another fabulous sketch Cheryl. I look forward to September's inspiration AND getting my photo prints done in time for the next challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by the Tator Patch!
Wishing you all a fun, relaxing Labor Day Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What a darling layout! I love the Babycakes papers, too, and the baker's twine looks great. Thanks for playing along with the sketch, and don't forget to check my blog on September 5th to see who my next guest designer is. It could be you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!