Tuesday, August 13, 2013

RBG Challenge #9 Reveal: Summer

Being it's August and all, this is the perfect time to feature Summer Themed projects at the Rose Blossom Challenge Blog!

For this challenge the "Cricut Bonus Key" is the "T" Key on the new Artbooking Cricut Cartridge by Close To My Heart. I couldn't resist the mini album project on this particular key.

Here are a few pages that give you an idea of the basic cuts available to create an adorable Summer themed mini album.

 


 
You'll be seeing this mini album again in future posts. I can't wait to show you how to use the new Photo Well tool at Studio J to size and print photos that fit your mini albums perfectly!

I'll also be showing you some of the fun cuts and stamps included in the Artbooking Bundle.

So head on over to the Rose Blossom Garden, be inspired, and play along! We'd love to see your Summer Theme project!

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Sunset, Buttercup, Lagoon, Sorbet, Sky, Sweet Leaf
Aqua Dots
Paradise Baker's Twine
Burlap Ribbon
Sweet Leaf Ribbon (retired)
Artbooking Cartridge

Thanks for stopping by ..... Wishing you a creative Summer day!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so bright, bold and FUN! Love it. Can't wait for the tutorial on using the photo wells. I really want to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you go! What a great and fun summery Mini Album. I have yet to do this but I will be looking forward to creating one myself. This is absolutely lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FABULOUS! Love every, last, thing about it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!