Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Sweet Deal Indeed!

Free! Yep .... that's what I said. F.R.E.E. It's actually a favorite word here at the Tator Patch and any time I can hook you up with FREE Close To My Heart product I'm thrilled!

During the month of August you will receive the "Chocolate Affair" Stamp of the Month free with a $50 purchase. You can't beat that ... especially with all the amazing new product available from Close To My Heart's 2013 Autumn-Winter Idea Book!

Here's the stamp set:


Here are a couple of yummy Chocolate Affair cards I received from two of my favorite CTMH buds:

Brenda Rose, Rose Blossoms


Karen Pedersen, Pacemakers
One of the benefits I enjoy as a Close To My Heart Consultant is the happy mail I receive from fellow consultants and leaders. There's tons of inspiration and beautiful artwork to share and it's always such a pleasure to find these lovelies in my mailbox at the end of a stressful day at the office!


Look at all these great artwork ideas!
Even if you aren't a "stamper" .... why not give it a try?
This is one delicious way to start!

"A Chocolate Affair"
Available through August 31st

Shopping and Inspiration 24/7
Visit my website today!
margvp.ctmh.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!