Monday, June 24, 2013

Leavin' on a Jet Plane!

That's right .... I'm outta here and on my way to Coronado Springs Resort in sunny Orlando Florida!


I'll be taking in some much needed rest and relaxation for the first two day. Then, it will be time to blast off into high gear as Close To My Heart opens their  Annual Convention with new product, artwork, Idea Books, inspiration, and creative sessions galore!

I'll have the pleasure of traveling with my friend (first) and upline (second), Brenda Rose. I'll also get to meet one of my long distance team mates Kim Hill. This is going to be one very exciting week for all of us!

 Fun little gifties that my upline sent out to team members attending convention this year!
Thanks Brenda!



I will share news as time allows and sneak peaks as allowed by Close To My Heart. Remember, new product will not be available until August 1st. BUT, I get to see it all on June 27th!

Have you ever considered becoming a member of my team? You'd not only get a 22% discount on awesome product, fabulous support and inspiration, free product credits, monthly challenge prizes, and more .... You could also get the inside scoop, and have the opportunity to attend Regional Celebrations, Convention, and Album Retreats!

Watch as the fun unfolds this week and consider joining my team! Your starter kit is only $49.00 and you'll receive over $130.00 in fabulous product. Play, create, and share your love of paper crafting today. I'd love for you to join my team and maybe next year .... join me at convention as well!

 
Get all the details HERE
There's a short video to watch and a list of all the great product you'll receive in your kit!
You'll be able to sign up right on the spot or ... if you have more questions please email or call  me!
Even while I'm in Orlando!
 
 
651-464-7950
 
 
 

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!