Thursday, June 27, 2013

Convention Swap Card

Today kicked off the official start to Close To My Heart's Annual Convention! My day began bright and early with a Zumba Class and a walk around Lake Buena Vista here at Coronado Springs Resort.

Then, it was off to the 9AM start of our first General Session where we were some of the newest products were unveiled and the Fall-Winter Idea Book was opened for the first time.

While I cannot reveal specific new product right now, I can tell you that you are all in for fresh, trendy new art, an amazing Cricut cartridge, and much more!

After having left my bag of swap cards behind in my room (not once, but twice) today, I finally got around to exchanging cards at Creative Session.  I will photograph and share some of the amazing gems I swapped for, but for now, here's the card  I created to pass around:



Stamp Set: "Focus on the Little Things"
Cardstock: Variety from retired "Summer"
Art Philosophy Cartridge
Washi Tape
Assorted bling

Tomorrow is another round of sessions, both business and creative. I'm looking forward to sharing what I can direct from Orlando ... the rest, well, that will have to wait until August 1st!

Thanks for stopping by the Tator Patch
(temporarily located in sunny Florida!)

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Love the pic of all the colored ones together. Thanks for sharing all the pics from convention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and happy card. I'm sure every consultant you swapped with was thrilled to get it! I loved seeing you at Convention! Wasn't it great!?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!