Sunday, July 7, 2013

RBG Inspiration Reveal

Today I'm revealing my inspiration for the current challenge at Rose Blossom Garden Challenge Blog! This time around we're featuring the "K" key on the Artiste Cartridge.

I chose to create a clean and simple layout that features the butterfly and flower cuts. I also used one of the mini page cuts to create journal tabs.


Pattern: "Make It From Your Heart" Vol I
Chantilly B&T
Buttercup, Topiary, Blush, and Champagne CS
Pink Glitter Sparkles
Artiste Cricut Cartridge
 

We invite YOU to join us at the Rose Blossom Garden Challenge Blog as we offer up a new Cricut challenge on the 1st and 15th of each month. We feature Top 3 picks for each challenge, a Top Blossom every month, and a random drawing for a Close To My Heart Stamp Set! July's drawing is for this fun and trendy "Sightseer" stamp set:

Watch for mid-challenge posts to see art created using this stamp set!

We look forward to seeing your Artiste "K" key creation!



1 comment:

  1. Adorable page, Marg! Perfect way to feature your little Lily!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!