Monday, April 1, 2013

Rose Blossom Garden Challenge Reveal

Welcome to the first of many fun Rose Blossom Garden challenges. Our featured key is the "Happy Birthday" key on the Artisite cartridge.

I was inspired by the April Stamp of the Month artwork to create this page:






Cardstock: Sky, Cranberry, Honey, White Daisy
Inks: Honey, Cranberry, Sky
Brown Sparkles, and Cranberry Baker's Twine
Specialty paper: Brown-Tan Glitter Paper
Stamp Set: April 2013 Stamp of the Month "My Sunshine"
                  D1544 Distressed Backgrounds Flair
Pattern: Quartet Condensed

If you have yet to visit the Rose Blossom Garden Challenge Blog, I encourage you to click HERE, take a look, be inspired, and create something fun using the Happy Birthday key on the Artiste Cricut Cartridge!

Then link up, show us what you've done and you'll be in the running to win a Top 3 spot or this month's stamp set! Play both challenges in April and increase your chances.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you over at the Rose Blossom Garden!


4 comments:

  1. Awesome page!! I love how you made a non-birthday page out of the birthday key.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC, Marg! Okay, how did you the little border under your pennants at the bottom? I see the stamp, but what cut did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work really showcases your awesome photos! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! I love everything about this layout! I love how you used the little doo dad that goes on the balloon to create a border. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!