Thursday, March 28, 2013

Craft Dash Easter Card

Finding myself without a proper Easter card for a friend I was meeting up with this morning, I decided to try my first "10 Minute Craft Dash"! I was inspired when I saw fellow team mates Tammie and Kim "dash" to each create beautiful cards for this fun challenge blog.

I clocked a time of  9 minutes 32 seconds .... and just in the nick of time I might add. Jan is always on time and she liked this card:


What a fun way to start the day .... a cup of freshly brewed Donut Shop coffee and a 10 Minute Dash!
Happy Thursday everyone!
 
All supplies by CTMH


7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 10 minute dash--Great card--I love it! Keep those great ideas coming!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowie! Did you even cut tulips? That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, Marg! I can't believe you made it with cutting the flowers! Awesome! Have a blessed Easter with your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so pretty! I like the flowers and you used the colors beautifully.

    Thank you for joining in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Marg. I hope you can play along in my challenge again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty CAS card. Impressive for an under 10 minute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! You really rocked the Craft Dash - thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Easter card Marg!
    So glad you joined in the fun at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - hope we see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!