Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Color Dare!

I'm putting the finishing touches on my April Workshop and noticed that one of my little pieces fit the challenge at Color My Heart!

Here's my entry for Sarah's Hollyhock-Blush-Sunset-Outdoor Denim challenge:



The "Claire" papers by CTMH were an obvious and easy choice for a this quick little box. This cutie was cut with the Artiste Cricut Cartridge, and topped off with a Paradise flower, Outdoor Denim Button and a scrap of Baker's Twine.

Now pop on over to Color My Heart and join in the fun!

 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a lovely day!

9 comments:

  1. LOVE this, Marg! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marg, this is beautiful! Your work always looks so clean cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little treat box! You did a great job in combining all the Claire colors and topped it off very nicely! Thanks for joining us this week at Color My Heart Color Dare--we hope you'll come back and join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty little box, Marg!! This has just the right amount of detail to make it gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteness ... I wouldn't want to open it ... so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling!! And I agree with those who say they wouldn't want to open it for fear of spoiling the beauty. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So talented and very creative. Great going. I could not open the box in fear of destroying the beautiful qualities. Thsnks for joining us at Color my Heart this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute little box! Simple and adorable! I'm really glad you found time to play with us at Color my Heart this week.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!