Thursday, April 4, 2013

No Stamps-Ink-FussyCuts, I Promise!

It was suggested to me that a "box workshop" might be a good idea. Well, I took it one step further. I created a little ol' workshop that showcases a few of the super cute and useful gift boxes that can be cut using the Artiste and Art Philosophy cartridges ..... and there is absolutely no stamping, inking or fussy cutting to do! Although it's hard for me to resist any one of those techniques, I want to show my class attendees that we can all create lovely pieces of papercraft art without the "extras".


Close To My Heart has long been synonymous with stamping. But you know what? .... there's so much more to this product line! Stamps and ink may not be your thing (yet), but who said you can't get fabulous results with great papers and design? With new papers and embellishments being introduced every 6 months, trendy new colors, and awesome workshop kits, you'll be inspired to create and have beautifully coordinated product to use!

Paper: "Stella" (now retired, but a stashed favorite of mine)
 
 
 Paper: "For Always"
See it HERE
 
 Paper: "Chantilly"
See it HERE
 
 Paper: "Claire"
See it HERE
 
You'll find a list of scheduled class dates along with all other details by clicking on the
WORKSHOPS tab located along the top of my blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you're inspired to create today!

4 comments:

  1. These are just so lovely! Great workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun workshop! Such lovely, stampless projects! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!