Saturday, April 6, 2013

More Artiste and SOTM Fun!

Don't know about you but I'm dying for some warm sunny days! While Mother Nature takes her sweet time kicking Ol' Man Winter back to the North Pole, I just have to be happy making my own sunshine in my craftroom!

Here's a sunny little card using the April Stamp of the Month "My Sunshine":


The sun is cut from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge (page 70)
Ink colors: Outdoor Denim, Honey, and Cranberry
Cranberry Bakers Twine
 
This is one of four cards you can make using my April Card Kit.
Click on the WORKSHOPS tab for details!
 
For more Artiste Cartridge fun be sure to check out the
Rose Blossom Garden Challenge Blog!

Here's wishing you a sun-shiny Saturday!

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Cute CAS card, Marg! Hopefully not too much longer and spring will be here! Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking that stamp set more and more. You did a great job with this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!