Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Go Chargers!

You know, we have loads of fun on the Rose Blossom Team! Our leader Brenda Rose posts a voluntary challenge for us each month designed to make us think outside the box. April's challenge is to create something using only our high school colors and one neutral.
 
So it's the old "GO Chargers" black and gold for me.  I decided to bust out my new pigment inks to create this card:
 
 
White Daisy and Goldrush cardstock
Zip Strip from For Always
Girls Rock and Word Chatter Sympathy stamp sets
Art Philosophy cartridge
Black and Goldrush pigment ink pads
 
 
Speaking of Close To My Heart Team Fun .....
I'd love for you to join the team!
Looking to build a home based business?
Wanting to stay a hobbyist and get a discount on great product?
Close To My Heart has a plan for you!

Join for just $49.00 and your Consultant Kit will come with
Four FREE Stamps of the Month!
That's a $235 value for just $49 .... WOW!
 
Contact me via email or phone to get started today!
 
Thanks for stopping by the Tator Patch ...
Have a "spring-in-your-step kinda day"!
 

1 comment:

  1. I love what you did with your high school colors. What a great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!