Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Say it aint so!

Winter Storm Warning? Hey Mother Nature it's April! April I say! Well .... guess I'll continue to make my own warm, sun-shiny fun in my craft room!

If you are a fellow Minnesotan facing the prospect of shoveling snow tomorrow, here's a card to brighten your day:

Take that Old Man Winter!
I have Surfs Up Papers and the April Stamp of the Month to get me through until you go away!
I also busted out some new Tan Glitter Paper and some Natural Hemp Twine.

This is one of the fun cards included in my April Card Kit
Click the "WORKSHOPS" tab at the top for details on how you can order this month's kit.

I also invite you to visit the all new
Be inspired to create with the Art Philosophy or Artiste cartridges!

I'm hoping to post new artwork on Friday ... direct from the Regional Celebration in Chicago!

Thanks for stopping .... if you happen to see Spring wandering around your neighborhood, 
could you point it to Minnesota?

2 comments:

  1. Oh Marg!! I love it! So sorry about the snow. It was 75 degrees here in Georgia today. We are moving right into summer without much of a Spring, I think. The card is adorable-- love the sun cut out of sparkle paper and the close up of those 2 beach characters is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the spirit of weeping with those who mourn (or, in this case, freezing with those who freeze), I'll refrain from a weather report from the Nations Capitol. ;) Meanwhile, this card is AWESOME. I love the glitter paper and just the ease of it. It screams laid-back summer fun! Thanks for sharing and sparking new ideas! (Hoping for warm weather to come your way soon!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!