Saturday, April 27, 2013

May is National Scrapbook Month .... Are You Ready?

One of the bennies of being a CTMH Consultant is the chance to preview new and limited edition products before they are made available to customers. And oh how I love the May 2013 National Scrapbook Month paper pack!

I'll be showcasing artwork using these wildly fun and colorful papers in the coming week. You'll also be inspired by the upcoming artwork for the May1st challenge at the Rose Blossom Garden Challenge Blog. I've seen what my teammates have in store for you .... so don't miss it!



In honor of National Scrapbooking Month, you can get a special paper packet
for only $10 when you spend $35 in May (valued at $19.95 retail). This paper
packet includes 12 cardstock sheets as well as 12 B&T Duos® papers that
were specifically designed for this promotion only—you can’t get the paper
packet anywhere else! Start National Scrapbooking Month off right with a
unique paper packet at a bargain price and get your creative juices flowing!
Also, consider hosting this month: Hostesses receive one paper packet free
with qualifying May Gathering sales totals of $400 or more
 
Really, the photos don't do these papers justice. The solid cardstock sheets are textured and semi-glossy on one side and the prints are absolutely electric!
 

So .... are you ready for National Scrapbook Month?
 
This promotion runs May 1st to May 31st
You can get all the details and shop 24/7 by visiting my webiste:
 
Thanks for stopping by .... have a beautiful day!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I love these papers and I love your RBG projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait either! I am parking myself inside and playing along with the Creative Crop! May is going to be a fun month with Dream Pop!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!