Sunday, March 3, 2013

March Card Kit!

This month's card kit features paper from 6 of Close To My Heart's newest papers: Buzz & Bumble, Later Sk8r, Claire, Surf's Up, Chantilly, and Tommy! The card bases are Kraft cardstock. I used the Artiste Cartridge and one of the coordinating stamp sets to create those fun "thought bubbles".



Because all six 3x3 cards are cut the same, the papers can be flipped or turned to create the look you like best. How fun is that?







Each kit is $6.00 and includes all the pre-cut and pre-stamped papers along with the embellishments you need to create six 3x3 cards quickly and easily. Everything is presorted and packaged in it's own clear envelope.

Shipping is free to U.S. states. (Yah!)
For your convenience I accept PayPal.

Contact me via email or phone to place your order today!
theparge@gmail.com
651-464-7950

Thanks for stopping by .... hope you enjoyed!

4 comments:

  1. Seriously Marg, this is so cool! What a great way to show off the papers and the Artiste cuts/stamps. I have had a project like this on my to-do list but haven't gotten it done, so I will order a kit. I will e-mail for details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! What a perfect idea!! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMY cards. I want to come to one of your workshops....Looks like you midwest ladies may have a visit from a lil' ole southern girl this summer.....:)
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!