Saturday, March 2, 2013

Burpee vs. Buzz and Bumble

I've said it before ....  traditional paper scrapbooking is and always will be my first love. And every once in a while a product collection comes along that makes me fall in love with paper all over again. This time, it's the new "Buzz and Bumble" collection from Close To My Heart. Opening the Buzz & Bumble Workshop on the Go Kit was better than receiving my copy of the 2013 Burpee catalog in January. Why you ask? Well, I page through Burpee and can only dream of warm, sunny, fragrant Spring and Summer days. With Buzz & Bumble, I dug right in, trimmed, inked, stamped, and blinged to my heart's content! Spring has officially sprung in my craft room!

Here are the two fabulous layouts you can create using the Buzz & Bumble Workshop!



Both of these layouts offer lots of space for photos and journal content. 
Remember, you can always alter photo size and location to accommodate 
your own creative style.


The exclusive Buzz & Bumble stamp set is a real winner in my book. The seed packet stamp, florals, and sentiments are classics that can be used over and over again. (even if you don't like bees much!)


Click HERE to see the Buzz & Bumble Workshop on the Go
Click HERE to see the paper pack
Click HERE to see coordinating products


you can create these lovely gift / home decor items:

These containers stand nearly 6" tall and are 3" in diameter.

March Special:
When you purchase the Buzz & Bumble Workshop on the Go (G1054) I will include one (1)
My Creations Kraft Container (Z1833) FREE! A $3.95 value!
Offer expires March 24, 2013

I'm always happy to help you through your workshop kits.
In-person or via "technology"! 
I'm just an email or phone call away.
theparge@gmail.com
651-464-7950

Thanks for buzzin' on by today!

1 comment:

  1. such a lovely and informative blog, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!