Thursday, January 24, 2013

Studio J: Nana's Crazy Cookie Cousins

More Studio J and OH BOY!, do I have a deal for you coming up in February! I can't disclose the details yet but I will tell you this much: If you even think you'd like to give digital and/or hybrid scrapbooking a whirl, February is the month to go for it!
 
Cookies, fun, and games in December when my Florida G-Kids were reunited with the rest of their cousins!



Journal reads:
Question:
What do you get when you mix 4 funny g-kids, Lego Nativities,
cookies, sprinkles, "Peef", outdoor winter fun,
hot chocolate, and whipped cream?
 
Answer:
The perfect December Sunday!
 
Thanks for stopping by .... have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

  1. I just went through all your Christmas Studio J layouts you've posted the past few days - amazing!! You are Queen Marg of Studio J!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!