Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Studio J: Kickin' It Off

 
Continuing on with my Studio J year end layouts today .... Here's a fun one that documents an afternoon I spent with two of my g-kids as we decorated their tree, watched Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and opened a few gifts. A fun way to kick off our holiday weekend!
 



 
I so loved Close To My Heart's Pear & Partridge papers and embellishments for the 2012 holiday season. Even better that I could make my digital layouts with the same great papers and elements using Studio J.
 
Just a reminder that Pear & Partridge will be retired on January 31st. In fact it is in very short supply. The card kit is still available and can be seen here. Otherwise I still have a limited supply of Pear & Partridge papers and embellishments available in my inventory. Contact me via email if you are in need .... theparge@gmail.com
 
Thanks for popping in .... Enjoy your day.
As always, comments are encouraged, welcome, and appreciated!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!