Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Studio J: The Big Event

That's right ... more Studio J today! And this time, I'm entering this week's "Christmas 2012" challenge at Lasting Memories


I come from a large, noisy, holiday loving, funny face, Santa hat wearing family. We celebrate Christmas as a group in mid December allowing each family to do their own thing on the 25th. Just about everyone in the  family considers this the "premier event" of the holiday season. Quoting one of my kids on the way home from the party years ago: "Well Mom, it's all downhill from here."






The first layout was created using a Studio J page pattern and the Pear & Partridge kit. The other layouts are actually collages I created in PicMonkey with a transparent background, saved as a .png and dropped onto Studio J's "No Limits" layout.

I was still able to use the Pear & Partridge kit to create the background papers and add all the embellishments. This is my all-time favorite way to handle a large number of photos when they relate to a single event. My main journaling goes on the first layout with subsequent layouts being photo-focused.

There you have it ...
Another round of Studio J fun at the Tator Patch!
Thanks for stopping in!
Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated!  

6 comments:

  1. Love your layouts! What wonderful memories! I really need to get back into Studio J and play around-- I've never used the "No Limits" pages. You really do such beautiful work, Marg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the Studio J Queen! Great job. Love seeing your happy family get togethers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... Look at these!! Amazing!! You have been very busy with all those photos! Such fun creations!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Toni - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a FUN double! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. you did FOUR??!! Yay!! Love them all a whole bunch! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I am so impressed with how many layouts you already have done from Christmas!!! I wish I could say the smae, lol. And such fun memories:) Well done! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories:)

    Elizabeth LMDT
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!