Friday, January 25, 2013

Studio J: All is Calm

One more layout to share in this latest run of Studio J creations:
 
This was Christmas Day at our house. Having all the traditional festivities done and over with, it was our turn to just kick back and enjoy a quiet day at home.

 



Journal reads:

Loved spending time at home on this calm, bright Christmas day. Al had a chance to do some flying and we enjoyed a visit from Chelsee, Ryan, Lily, and Riley.

As it was a Tuesday, Al and I stuck with our traditional "Pizza Date Night" dinner. Fun!

One thing I forgot to journal was the fact that the Hibiscus plants that I brought indoors for the winter bloomed brilliant red flowers on Christmas day. Such a simple thing that made our day at home even more memorable.

I'll still be able to add that little tidbit by attaching a journal tag to the Studio J print. I have some Pear & Partridge scraps tucked away .... how perfect!

Once again .... hope you enjoyed this last round of Studio J "shares". Now, on to traditional scrap pages for each of the five g-kids!

Thanks for stopping by ...
..... as always, comments are welcome and appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Someday I am going to play with sudio J. I just love your layouts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!