Tuesday, January 1, 2013

OWH Linky Party: 2012 Top 10 Cards

haPpY HAppY 2013!!! Ready to kick it off with TONS of inspiration from the Operation Write Home community?

If you aren't familiar with Operation Write Home, I encourage you to pay them a visit and learn how you can help support deployed military personal and thier families.

I am only one of many, many crafters sharing Top 10 Cards of 2012.  I really only dabble in cards but I do have some favorites to share with everyone today. I will also add that I recently joined the OWH support effort and not all of the cards pictured below were sent in for troop distribution.














To access the entire list of blogs participating in the Top 10 Linky Party, click HERE and visit Operation Write Home.

Thanks for stopping by today!
New followers and comments are welcome and appreciated.

Wishing everyone a creative and joyful 2013!


11 comments:

  1. What a wonderful display of your best! OWH is such a wonderful organization, and it's nice to see more and more people support it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marg! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous cards; I really love your kraft cards and your stunning Independence Day card! Glad you found OWH, and I look forward to seeing more of your creations in 2013. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection of cards! I love the seahorse. Welcome to OWH!
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards! I enjoyed them all, especially the seahorse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Loved them all, especially "smile". Pat Kinkaid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to join up with OWH...super nice cards! Can't wait to see what you do in 2013! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all great, Marg! Love your clean, fresh style :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. For someone who only dabbles in cards, these are phenonemal! I love the "Life is a journey" with the footprints... awesome! I also like the "Find what brings you joy". Perfect cards all the way around. Here's to another year dabbling in cards... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of the different orientations and shapes of your cards! Every card counts, never discount the impact of your efforts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the great variety of your cards! Life is a journey really stands out for me! I love your potatoes poem--- too funny! And tator patch-- great name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome collection of cards! You will not be surprised when I tell you the "Expedition" card is my fave! I don't think I've seen that beauty. Love them all tho.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!