Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Studio J: They Are a Family

Another "Baby Lily" layout!
These photos are her first official family shots:


 
Again, not alot of journaling going on here. I inserted text boxes with her birth statistics, a touching quote, and the meaning of her name on this layout. Really, the photos tell the story of happy parents holding their healthy, beautiful, tiny miracle.
 
I've been using the Twitterpated Kit because the colors and adorable woodland critters match her nursery theme!
 
Another quick post today .... I'm busy preparing for this weekend's Craft Boutique!
Here's the skinny:
 
Saturday November 10th
9am - 4pm
Pathways Community Church
6341 167th Ave NW
Ramsey, MN
 
If you're a local follower, stop on by to see what Crystal and I have up our creative sleeves!
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Such wonderful photos! You really showcase the photos in your Studio J layouts, love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really like this - and like Lynn said, you do a great job of keeping photos in the forefront!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so wish I was local! (And such a great layout!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!