Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Spotlight on a Skeleton!

 
Halloween is in full swing in my craft room. Cards to make, treats to package (and sample), photos to scrapbook, and layouts to teach .... "lions and tigers, and bears, oh my!". Yep! I have alot of fun with projects this time of year. The color palette is right up my alley, and the stamps and papers are funny, punny, and fabulous!
 
Here 's a card I made last week using Close To My Heart's Moonlight Paper and Creepy Creatures Stamp Set.  
 
  


Who doesn't love a show-off skeleton with googlie eyes? This guy just wants to be in the spotlight!
I used a circle punch to create a "window", then stamped the skeleton on the inside of the card.
 
 

Wondering about those layouts I teach? Go to my WORKSHOPS page for details!
 
Thanks for stopping by ... I surely do appreciate it!
 

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!! I have looked at that skeleton and wondered what to do with him. I guess I'd better get going if I'm going to use him this year! I love the way you hid him behind the circle cut. This was a really creative idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!