Saturday, October 13, 2012

Take Twelve: Catching Up!

Actually, I'm not behind with this year's Take Twelve Project. What I need to catch up on is sharing layouts here at the Tator Patch and at Ella Publishing's Flickr page.

I am just loving this project. It's so easy to snap 12 photos on the 12th of each month in 2012, then create a layout using the photos. By the end of the year I'll have a 24 page scrapbook that documents some of my everyday life this past year. Cool huh?

So ... here's my August 12th layout:

I was on a retreat weekend with a crazy bunch of scrappin' friends on August 12th!
How perfect was that for a layout?
 
 

This layout features "Stella" papers, embellies, and colors.
You can find them HERE until January 31, 2013 or until supplies last.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Comments are always welcome and appreciated!


3 comments:

  1. All the details in this layout are just wonderful! You have a great eye for capturing the little things in life that are oh, so very, important. What I love the most is seeing your handwriting. You are truly my favorite scrapper, Marg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I do love stella paper. This layout is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout. Looks like a great time. I really like the banner strips.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!